Block with upper part of the royal ship
Architectural element, decorated block
Bournemouth Natural Science Society Museum, Bournemouth
- Thebes: West Bank, temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahari, Lower Terrace, Lower Portico South (Portico of Obelisks), west wall
Dimensions Width 55.0 cm, Height 30.0 cm, Depth 5.0 cm
HistoryFound in 1840s by Henry Danby Seymour, given to the Salisbury Museum by Isabella Seymour, transferred to the Bournemouth Natural Science Society Museum from the Salisbury Museum in 1922.
- Roberts Stephanie, A Relief of Hatshepsut and Thutmose III in Bournemouth, in: Ancient Egypt Magazine 57/10.3, 2009–2010, 20–25