Dimensions Width 12.5cm, Height 23.5cm
Material(s) copper alloy
Cosmetic object made of copper alloy with handle in shape of wȝḏ-column.
HistoryThe object was given to the museum by The British School of Archaeology in 1921.
- Petrie William Matthew Flinders, Brunton Guy, Sedment II, British School of Archaeology in Egypt and Egyptian Research Account 35, London 1924, pls LXIII [1723, E]